Friday, January 2, 2009

Halloween

OK, so I'm new at this. I wanted to copy off of Angela so you guys could view funny things that are happening in our lives. With today's technology, I'm way too lazy to call everyone and tell them, so I thought this would be easier and way more entertaining! So here it goes!





1st up, is Halloween. Alexia was a vampire from 30 days of night. Super gross and now kids at school are afraid of her!


Make up by Kat White
Hair by Ryon (soon to be) Matthews



And as you can see Billy and I were Hall & Oates. Very convincingly!! Every place that we went into played some of our greatest hits! Billy didn't enjoy kissing me with my sweet mustache. At least now he knows what it feels like for me.

Wigs by Bunny's on Main
Wardrobe DAV Thrift Store
Sweet backdrop The Foundry at McCoys

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm so happy you're doing a blog! I love to see pictures; it makes me feel like I'm not really too far away.