Monday, January 5, 2009

Real Housewives of Hooters

Front row: Angela, Nolte (Jenn), Me and Metta (Sadie)
Back row: Stacy (Sunny), Billie Jo, Nikki & Becky

Not bad for bitches in their 30's!!!!

So I did the math, and this was our 13th year annual HOOTERS X-Mas dinner. Angela was right, this started off as a Valentine dinner. As she put it "It was when we didn't date anyone longer than 3 weeks, get us all together, so this way we could get a present!"

The things this group of women have been through together.....Want a list? I was hoping you would ask!!
  • break-ups

  • make-ups

  • prison

  • really bad dating choices......I mean really bad. God, If only I could own a giant eraser!

  • sex, drugs & rock-n-roll

  • barely there outfits

  • fancy pants

  • vacations

  • tattoo's

  • marriage

  • adultery

  • children

  • divorce

  • more marriages

  • long distance moves

  • stupid women bullshit

  • weight

  • gravity

  • gray hair(it's been colored of coarse)

The list could go on forever. That's what happens when you have been friends for 14-15 years. Our stories should be made into an HBO special. Way to graphic for regular TV.

I love them all!!! We are the WOMEN OF BENETTON!

I can only hope that Alexia will find a group of friends that she will have for her lifetime.



2 comments:

Angela Benedict Smith said...

I miss you bitches already and I don't leave until Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun...I'm just sad I missed so many but NEVER again!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!